We want to make your consignment as easy and straightforward as possible, so we have outlined our current policies for consignment. In a nutshell:
- Items are kept on consignment for 90 days.
- After 30 days, if the item(s) have not sold, they will be marked down 20% off.
- After 60 days, the item will be marked down 50% off.
- It is your responsibilty to pick up your items before the 90 days are over. You must contact us to schedule an appointment to pick up your unsold items.
- If any items sell, the money is split 50/50 and a check will be mailed to you by the end of the month. If the item sells after the 18th of the month, the check will be mailed by the end of the following month.
For our complete terms and agreements, click "Download" below. (PDF)